The following “terms and conditions” are the sole and exclusive terms applicable for our customer sales and deliveries, and are valid in their given version at the time of order placement. With the submission of the order, the buyer agrees to accept these terms and conditions, provided that no other agreements have been made in writing. These terms and conditions apply for Switzerland and all other countries. We reserve the right to change or modify these terms at any given time.
2. Conclusion of contract
The sales contract has been concluded on acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the submission of the order.
Cancellations may only be made within 24 hours of order placement.
Delivery within Switzerland is made by
hang-bag.com, Postfach 71, CH-8126 Zumikon
Delivery is made within approx. 5 work days from confirmed receipt of payment. Delivery time is approx. 10-14 days, depending on the destination.
Delays in delivery do not entitle the buyer to warranty claims or order cancellations. We assume no liability for delays in delivery or for non-delivery (for example, due to incorrect address information or owing to the fault of the forwarder etc.).
Should an item be no longer available, or only with delay, you will be notified of this by email. In this case, the order may be changed (by email) or cancelled.
4. Quality control / Defects
Every article is thoroughly checked for irregularities or defects before delivery. Should a defect still be found, this is to be advised in writing (by email) within 48 hours of receipt of goods. The article must be returned in its original package and may not be used in the meantime. In the case of damaged goods, the buyer may assert his warranty claim. Returned items will be examined for the reported defects and a replacement may be sent. There are no cash refunds.
Complaints regarding damage to goods during transportation are to be immediately advised on receipt of the goods (the same day) and in writing (by email). Loss or damage incurred during transportation must be confirmed by the postal service and is to be immediately reported to us on receipt of the goods (the same day) and in writing (by email).
5. Shipping charges
The fixed shipping charge for delivery within Switzerland is
The fixed shipping charge for delivery outside of Switzerland is CHF 12.00
6. Terms of payment
Payment is to be made in advance.
Last Name, First Name, Address and Order No. must be stated on the transfer (payment) form.
Transfers / payments can be made to:
Bank address :
To order of:
IBAN: CH35 0070 0110 0026 0317 0
Payment by credit card
Payment may be made by credit card.
We assume no liability for transactions containing errors.
Payment by bank transfer
Payment may be made by bank transfer to the account stated above.
Our prices and product information are always subject to confirmation and are offered without obligation. For deliveries to countries outside of Switzerland (and, depending on the country and the total sum of your purchase), additional customs fees and VAT taxes may be levied.
Switzerland / Liechtenstein CHF
Outside of Switzerland Euro / US$
8. Sales tax
At this time no sales tax exists for the enterprise. No sales tax is charged.
9. Claims / Warranty
- Claims or complaints (for example, regarding defects in the material or resulting from manufacture) are to be made within 2 days from receipt of goods and in writing. After this time, the goods are considered to have been delivered in perfect condition.
- Faulty items will be replaced. No cash will be refunded.
- See Paragraph 4 Quality control / Defects.
- hang-bag is an article of daily use. Its durability depends on the duration and the intensity of use. Intense use or over-use may lead to deformation of the material and irreversible damage.
- hang-bag is made by hand. The articles may differ slightly in form and appearance.
- Applicability of the warranty only extends to defects in the material or resulting from manufacture. It does not extend to use-related or secondary damages, to loss or intentional damage.
Fairness and accommodation are tradition at hang-bag.com.
10. Limitation of liability
- The extent of liability is solely defined by these Terms and Conditions. Further claims based on warranty legislation, the contract, owner’s liability or any other non-contractual claims are expressly excluded here.
- We assume absolutely no liability for any damages or secondary damages resulting from improper use of hang-bag.
- hang-bag is solely intended for hanging up handbags, rucksacks, totes or satchels. The maximum carrying capacity of hang-bagis 5 kg (no constant load).
- No liability whatsoever will be assumed for damages resulting from unintended or improper use.
- hang-bag may not ever be used on motor vehicles or any other moving vehicles.
hang-bag is not a toy and is to be kept away from children.
- We assume no liability for delayed delivery or non-delivery (due to incorrect address information, or owing to the fault of the forwarding company etc.).
11. Place of jurisdiction and performance
- In the case of disputes, exclusively Swiss law is applicable.
- Place of jurisdiction and performance for all disputes is the residence of hang-bag.com.
- With the electronic submission of the order, the customer unconditionally accepts these “Terms and Conditions”.
- hang-bag.com reserves the right to undertake product modifications, which we feel serve an improvement in quality, without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
hang-bag.com, Zumikon, Maerz 2010 / V.2/E